Saturday, May 15, 2010

What happened to Friday?

If you were paying close attention, you may have noticed that I didn't post anything yesterday. Why? Because I'm ashamed.

Yesterday was Dance Like a Chicken Day. I was planning on teaching the Chicken dance to my two older kids. Then I had a revelation: it is a horrible fact that I know how to do the Chicken Dance. The fact that the Chicken Dance exists is a travesty. Yet it is standard fare at wedding receptions across America.

And as a former wedding DJ, I feel compelled to apologize all whom I subjected to this embarrassing monstrosity of a dance.

1 comment:

  1. satta king
    play bazaar Wear agreeable, customizable apparel to your needle therapy arrangement. This will likewise make things extremely simple for your acupuncturist.

    ReplyDelete