Sunday, May 16, 2010

I may never wear purple again

This might quickly become my mom's favorite holiday: Wear Purple For Peace Day. Yes, it's a real day. Don't believe me? Google it.

So, purple it is.

Here's a short list of what i did today while wearing purple:
Watched the most recent episode of Fringe. (hooray for DVRs)
Made the kids' lunch.
Mowed the lawn.
Hauled firewood. (we don't have a fireplace, but our neighbor's supply spilled over into our yard and needed moved in order to mow)
Picked up pine cones. (the pine trees in our front yard shed like a cat it's horrible)
Did the dishes
Sweat. A lot. (it was muggy today, humidity plus heat is a bad combination for me)

I would have lit the barbecue while wearing purple, but by that time exchanged my sweat soaked purple shirt for a comfortable black one.

But I'm sure if it was up to my mother, every day would be Wear Purple For Peace Day

1 comment:

  1. satta king
    play bazaarThis data can assist you in making sense of what some portion of the day would be best for you to set something up. In a perfect world, you need to set out in toward a treatment when you are genuinely loose, as you will get the best outcomes that way.

    ReplyDelete