Thursday, May 6, 2010

Livin' on a Prayer

A wise theologian, a Mr. Em Cee Hammer, once said, "We got to pray just to make it today."

OK, Hammer wasn't much of a theologian, and I'm not sure anyone would consider him wise. But there is a bit of truth in Hammer's 1990 single. Prayer is important. Today is a day were that importance is recognized on a national level.

Let try something different. Instead of sitting down at the end of the day to tell you what and how I celebrated, I'm giving you the opportunity to dictate how I spend the National Day of Prayer.

If there is something that you've been praying for, and you'd like someone to come along side to pray with you, leave me a comment below. Or if you'd prefer something more private, send me a message on facebook.

And if you don't pray or believe in the power of prayer, don't feel left out. Today is also Beverage Day, which I will be observing by drinking a lot of water.

1 comment:

  1. play bazaar
    play bazaar Like with any elective types of medication, it's ideal to keep an absolutely receptive outlook in the potential advantages of needle therapy. Researchers around the world are contemplating needle therapy and finding out increasingly more about its demonstrated advantages. What may appear as though hoard wash, can truly be something really marvelous?

    ReplyDelete