Sunday, May 9, 2010

Something for the moms

The video below so perfectly fits my son, it is as if the songwriters had him in mind. Christian is that bumbling blonde haired blue eyed boy beaming with pride as he gives his mom a bouquet of dandelions. I'm sure I was much the same at his age. (Although, I remember picking weeds with purple flowers, as my mother's favorite color is purple.) Christian's gift for Mother's Day is a rocket ship and a half dozen rectangles he cut and colored from notebook paper. Bekah will love it. And that is something I think mothers have an innate ability to accomplish far beyond the typical father: to see love and magic in the simple (and often silly) gestures of our children.

Enjoy the video. And (if possible) give your mom a big hug.



And I wish a happy mothers day to the mothers in my life. My mom and Grandma Budd, Grandma Casey (perhaps one of the strongest woman I've ever known), Grandma Lu, and my mother-in-law. And most importantly, the woman my kids will not let sleep in, the love of my life, my wife.

1 comment:

  1. In certain zones, there are explicit guidelines for rehearsing this elective treatment, and in others, no guidelines exist. Ensure that you just encounter with somebody respectable so as to keep yourself protected and open to during your treatment procedure. satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete