Monday, June 7, 2010

All things go

Chaos. Madness. Insanity. Pandemonium. Strife.

Can you celebrate turmoil? Because that's what work was like today. Yet, I felt strangely calm. And the atmosphere among my coworkers has been eager and optimistic.

I can't disclose the details of what composes our chaos, other then the fact that my workplace has been an environment where change is modus operandi. That isn't a bad thing. It's challenging. It's filled with opportunity. But it's not always easy, or pleasant. And it's rarely simple.

I've had a song stuck in my head all day. Oddly, I've found comfort mentally humming this song to myself as the day progressed.


It's Chicago by Sufjan Stevens. Over and over, I kept hearing those lines: "You came to take us, all things go, all things go. To recreate us, all things grow, all things grow." Sufjan's lyrics have been my source of comfort for the day.

What's been yours?

1 comment:

  1. play bazaar
    play bazaar Use alert when setting a calendar for the needle therapy medications you will get. Try not to plan them near strenuous exercises. Likewise, abstain from planning your meeting between two exercises since this is probably going to raise your feelings of anxiety. You'll have a lot harder time unwinding in the event that you do.

    ReplyDelete